COVID-19 Patient Advisory
Hello Transform Community,
Transform Alliance For Health is committed to the health and well-being of our patients, Dr. Loh is continuously monitoring the latest information regarding COVID-19 and we are taking steps to keep everyone safe.
On Sunday 3/15/2020, Governor Baker ordered all public gatherings above 25 people to be banned until 4/7/2020. To comply with that order and to keep the Transform community well informed regarding COVID-19, we are implementing the following:
- All Balance classes (Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday) are cancelled until 4/7/2020
- Dr. Loh will teach one Balance class live online every Wednesday from 12:30p -1:30pm
- All Balance members will receive a link to attend the live classes
- All Balance members will receive a link to the recording of the live classes
- Balance members can schedule a weight check and purchase meal replacements. Please call the front desk ahead of time so that we can ensure that visits are well spaced out to minimize contact.
- Transcend and Enlighten classes are currently kept as scheduled. We will notify patients if there are any changes.
- All patients will have temperature screening with their vitals
- Please stay home if you have a cough, fever or other signs of respiratory infection and notify your PCP by phone for further instructions
- Dr. Loh is preparing a series of videos for education and information regarding COVID-19 for the Transform community as well as the public at large on our youtube channel. The first video was sent to all last Friday 3/13/2020, please find the video below: